Mitchell1 2020 Emission Control Application Guide ECAT20
Limited Supply of Manuals!
Buy Now to Lock in Your Price - Free Shipping!
Special Offer - Free Shipping!
Each year, Mitchell 1 publishes a must-have resource for any shop doing emission testing and/or repair. We're happy to introduce the 2020 Emission Control Application Guide (ECAT19) for domestic and import cars, light trucks, vans (diesel engines) and Class 'A' motor homes with gasoline engines, model years 1966 through 2020. Inside you'll find vehicle-specific emission system information for repair shops that perform smog inspections. The Guide is a great help to any shop that must comply with state emission standards.
A must-have resource for any shop doing emission testing and/or repair.
- Diesel Applications
- Traction Control Disable Procedures
- Comprehensive Domestic Coverage
- Emission Control Systems and Devices
- Timing Specs
- EGR Function Testing
- EPA Emission Recalls
- Service Reminder Indicator Procedures
Specific content features in the 2020 edition include:
- Emission application tables
- Engine displacement conversion charts
- Emission control visual inspection procedures
- Approximately 40 years of domestic and imported basic ignition timing specifications
- 1980-2019 maintenance reminder light reset procedures
- The Latest EPA emission recall bulletins
- I/M areas that require ignition timing and EGR function testing.
- Quick reference listing for major systems, devices, and components
You'll also find a standardized emission control abbreviation list for:
- 1969-2020 domestic cars, light trucks, and vans (gasoline engines)
- 1969-2020 imported cars, light trucks, and vans (gasoline engines)
- 1969-2020 medium and heavy duty domestic trucks (gasoline engines)