HICKOK WAEKON 48165 Universal Digital Pressure Gauge with Remote Readout
30 inHg to 350 PSI digital gauge for testing fuel, oil, or transmission line pressure on both gasoline and diesel engines
Versatile and accurate – 30 inHg to 350 PSI digital gauge, +/-1% accuracy - used to test fuel, oil, or transmission line pressure on both gasoline and diesel engines. Adapts to most popular pressure test kit adapters.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty case and digital readout. More robust than analog gauges, no mechanical parts to go out of calibration.
- Remote Readings - Fluids stay at the test point. The 10’ cord enables the readout to be inside the vehicle while fluids remain outside. No taping gauges to the window or worrying about fluid leaks.
- Min/Max feature captures road-test pressure drop-outs.
- Digital accuracy provides fast repeatable results during injector pressure drop tests.
- Large back-lit readout offers superior readability in low lighting or sunlight.
- Displays PSI, KPA, inHg and BAR, no need to convert measurements.
- Remote digital pressure gauge
- Ford fuel schrader adapter
- 1/8” male NPT to quick connect male adapter
- Quick connect fitting fits most popular fuel and transmission pressure test kits
- /8” male NPT transducer termination for easy adaptability
- Rugged plastic storage case