HICKOK WAEKON 75000 Auto Wave Automotive Voltage / Signal Waveform Viewer
Scope Out Voltage Without the Scope!
Use Auto Wave to quickly and easily verify that signals and voltages are present in waveform format using a voltage/time scale without the need for a scope and with more detail than a DVOM.
View signals on ignition primary, fuel injectors, MAF, O2, TPS, crank and cam, PWM components and much more. Purchase the optional SIP Adapter* and also view Secondary Ignition wires and COP Ignition systems waveforms.
Features & Benefits
- Auto Set Feature — Automatically sets time and voltage scale adjustment for the viewed signal or voltage.
- Zoom and Pan — Adjust the view of the signal for a more detailed wave form.
- 4 GB Micro SD Card — Save waveform snapshots for later review on the tool or a PC.
- Accurate Readings — Sample rate up to one million samples / second.
- Color LCD Display — Easy viewing of the waveform time and voltage scale.
Please refer to the User Guide for a full list of specifications
- Voltage Ranges: 150V, 100V, 50V, 20V, 10V, 5V, 2V, 1V
- Sample Rate: 1 Ms/Sec @ 100uS/Division
- Voltage Input Range: +/-150V (approx. 170V P/P viewable on LCD
- Volt Meter : +/-150V DC
- Accuracy: +/-2% FS (per range)
- Storage: up to 9999 waves on SD card
- Main Unit
- 9 Volt Battery
- Storage Case