HICKOK WAEKON 76760 kV/Arc Quick Probe
For measuring and comparing peak kV, or verifying the proper firing of the secondary ignition system
The kV/Arc Quick Probe is easy to use – simply place the probe over the ignition wire. Each time the unit detects a spark firing, it will flash the super bright LED strobe indicating a spark-firing event with sufficient arc duration. Then press the button and the unit measures and displays peak kV on the LCD display.
Features & Benefits
- The kV/Arc Quick Probe allows the user to determine if the secondary ignition is firing consistently, intermittently misfiring or not firing at all.
- Indicates spark polarity on DIS systems. Detect problems caused by faulty wires, plugs, cap, rotor, coil(s), etc.
- Works on distributor and DIS systems.
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- kV/Arc Quick Probe
- 7" removeable probe tip
- User Guide
- 3-volt CR2032 lithium battery