HICKOK WAEKON 78065 PWM Power Pro Tester
Power Pro is the only tester that's capable of accurately driving both DC and PWM components on today's complex vehicles
Save time & money by testing the component first!
Current diagnostic routines dicatate time consuming circuit testing and NEVER test the component.
More and more of today's vehicles are using Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) motors, actuators and solenoids. You can't simply test them by directly applying 12 volts. This can cause expensive misdiagnosis. PWM Power Pro is the only tester that can adjust the output percentage from 0% –100% to effectively pinpoint the cause of the failure.
PWM Power Pro Can Drive
- Fuel Pumps
- EGR / EVAP Solenoids
- HVAC Blower Motors / Blend Doors
- Cooling Fans
- Drive-by-Wire Actuators
- and much more!
Features & Benefits
- Drive both PWM and DC components (1) Tester with 7ft cables
- Delivers 0 - 40 Amps (2) 3ft. 40A Test Leads
- 0 - 100% adjustable drive (2) Battery Clips
- Drive connected or disconnected components (2) Alligator Clips
- Displays actual current draw (2) Female Spade Probes
- Simple to use and connect
- Power Supply: 11 - 18 VDC
- Output Current: 0 - 40A (high side/low side drive)
- Current Display: 0 - 40A (0.1A resolution)
- PWM Rate: 15kHz
- PWM Range: 0 - 100% duty
- Over Temperature: Heat Sink > 120° F (output disabled)
- Over Current: > 40A (output disabled)
- Continuous On Time: 2 minutes@ 40 amps, 10 minutes @ 20 amps, 25 minutes @ 10amps, 30 minutes @ 5 amps
- Main unit with 7' cables
- (2) 3ft. 40A Test Leads
- (2) Battery Clips
- (2) Alligator Clips
- (2) Female Spade Probes
- (1) Male Spade Probe