HICKOK WAEKON New 75200 Auto Wave II
Auto-Setting Waveform Viewer, 2 Channel Automotive Oscilloscope
Simplifying waveform diagnostics.
Technicians now have the ability to easily view sensitive computer signals that scan tools can’t with a portable, easy-to-use tool. No more expensive, clunky add-on scan tools or PC required scopes to get the job done fast. Discover just how easy and powerful waveform diagnostics can be. There is no easier, faster way to view secondary ignition or current ramping waveforms.
No oscilloscope experience is required with the Auto-Set feature automatically setting the voltage and time scales so anyone can view waveforms. Purchase the optional SIP Adapter* and also view Secondary Ignition wires and COP Ignition systems waveforms.
Features & Benefits
- Auto Set Feature — The Auto Wave II can automatically set the voltage and time scales on any signal or voltage for easy waveform viewing. No experience required.
- Portable — The unit is battery operated and is stand alone with a flexible kick stand/hanger for optimum handling in any automotive workspace.
- Quick Set Up — Simply turn the unit on and probe any signal or voltage to view a waveform in seconds. Choose the appropriate connection from the included accessories.
- 2 Channel — 2 Channels provide the ability to view crank and cam signals at the same time. View High and Low speed CAN protocols to verify integrity of vehicle network communications.
Please refer to the User Guide for a full list of specifications
- Voltage Ranges P/P: 200V, 100V, 50V, 20V, 10V, 5V, 2V, 1V
- Sample Rate: 1 Ms/Sec @ 100uS/Division
- Voltage Input Range: 200V P/P (viewable on LCD)
- Volt Meter: +/-200 VDC, True RMS 150 VAC
- Accuracy: +/2% FS (per range)
- Media Storage: up to 9999 waveforms
- Main Unit
- 9 Volt Battery
- Storage Case
- (2) Red Test Leads
- Black Test Lead
- USB Cable
- (2) Flexible Back Probe Pins
- (2) Lantern Tip Test Leads
- (3) Alligator Clips